Data Center Services
Telin’s telecommunication infrastructure is self owned and is the largest in Indonesia. This gives the company unmatched capabilities for global telecommunication services. Being part of the Telkom Group provides Telin with the infrastructure to transport telecommunications traffic to and from Asia and the rest of the world. The availability of fully protected network enables Telin to provide reliable services that reaches all parts of the world.
Telin’s data center is a significant component of its Data Services. Located in Changi, Singapore, it is within the same location as Telkom Group’s network infrastructure so enables customers to access quick storage.
It is also integrated with two other large data centers that belong to Equinix and Global Switch. Telin’s facility has been specifically designed for colocation, internet gateway, disaster recovery and IT facility housing.
The Data Center has a total area of 10,000 sq ft, tier-3 Design and complies with TIA/EIA-942 standards.
It has 24 hour on-site advanced security systems, scalable uninterrupted power system with power generator backup, precision air conditioning systems, trend management and environmental monitoring systems.
Data Center Features
The Telin Data Centre boasts:
- Direct connection to Singapore Internet Exchange
- Link to more than 100Gbps circuit to blended bandwidth from several Tier-1 providers
- Interconnection via private peering to top content providers
- Extended connection to Indonesia via Telin-Telkom owned submarine cable system
- Direct connection to Telkom Indonesia IP network.
The facility offers shared hosting, Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Managed Private Server (MPS), service server and other equipment. Global collocation is offered worldwide at the main Internet Exchange. VPS available in Windows VPS or in Linux Virtual Private Server (Linux VPS). Telin’s MPS Service recognizes that some customers have limited time to manage their server, so provides a group of skilled technicians available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist and manage customer’s equipment if required.
For customers requiring secured spaces for network equipment and hardware, Telin offers rack space with power redundancy and physical security, plus network connections to the internet, either via a shared or dedicated link.
Telin’s colocation specifications include:
- 100% own and manage by Telin Singapore
- 10,000 square feet data centre space
- Dedicated International Submarine Landing Station, Telehouse and Carrier Neutral Data centre
- Fire rated and passed the Room Integrity Test
- Dual Dedicated Transformer
- 2N Power Redundancy Systems
- 2N UPS Systems
- Dual dedicated UPS room with different path power cabling input & output
- N+N CRAC Unit, auto-rotating operation shift
- Dedicated FCU service corridor
- Customize rack cooling system
- Hot and Cool area
- High Quality Racks with AC Current meter on every power strip
- Ultrasonic Moving Detector System
- Raised floor with loading capacity 10 kN/m2
- 24×7 On-Site Security Personnel
- 24×7 Escort Service, Smart-hand, and NOC.
- CCTV recorded operation camera
- Biometric and RFID access doors
- Facilities and environment online monitoring system
- Very Early Smoke Detection System (VESDA).
- Automatic fire and smoke detector with FM-200 Fire Suppression System.
- Integrated with DECAM.
- Water detection system.
- Singapore Local Loop and International providers/operators.
- Global IPVPN Network – Dedicated Internet Access.
- Global IP Transit Service and Telin Internet Exchange TIXNet).
- Seamless Data Centre Connectivity with Equinix and Global Switch.
- Satellite Services.
- VoIP, SIP and TDM Softswitch Services.
- Tbps DWDM with full protection link on every lambda for Singapore Local Loop (TSC-EQX-GBS).
- Seamless with Telkom Indonesia Network.
- International Submarine Cable System: Asia America Cable Gateway (AAG), Batam Singapore Cable System (BSCS), Thailand–Indonesia-Singapore (TIS).
More information click here