Global IP VPN
Global IP-Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a communications network tunneled through another network and dedicated for a specific network to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organizationâ€™s network. VPNs are widely used by business organizations to create wide area networks (WANs) that spans to large geographic areas and to provide site-on-site connections to branch offices. It allows you to concentrate on your core business activities thoroughly by providing end-to-end service covering ordering, installation, management and maintenance of your network.
Global IP VPN leverages advanced MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) technology to deliver the cost benefits and flexibility of a shared network environment, while providing the performance, reliability and data integrity of traditional connection-based private networking platforms.
Offering a true path to network convergence, it allows customers to consolidate their voice, data and applications traffic onto a single secure network.
- Equipment and networks are shared by multiple users, resulting in better cost performance than can be achieved with a leased line.
- Provisioning Scalability.
- Extra lines or offices can easily be added.
- Manageability (End to End Manageable, NMS for monitoring, User Friendly, based on web (real time) reporting).
- High security provided by use of both public and private IP address.
- Cost Saving Opportunity.